Wedding Wednesday - play date

After the confetti had been flung (& I'd rescued most of it from down my bra & in my hair) it was time to climb into our beautiful car that they'd managed to fix in time for us to drive away. Huzzah!
Isn't she a beauty?!
After crossing our fingers & a few false starts we were off! While everyone else made their way to the reception we stopped off on the way at a local park for a few silly (but brill!) pics.
I hadn't realised how much swings make you use your tummy & leg muscles! I'm getting a swing in our back garden (when we have one that's big enough) fo sho then I can keep fit as I while away the hours in my own little world! Luckily there were only a few kids around & they all gathered round to watch these crazy adults in their wedding gear playing in their park!
I love this shot above! We climbed on this spinny thing that wasn't really doing much, that was until Chris Barber span it round & my dress just went 'whoosh!' As you can see I was wearing my something borrowed & blue in the form of my mum's garter along side my frilly pettipants!
The one & only time Adam will listen so intently!
All too soon it was time to head to the reception venue but on the way Chris couldn't resist this funky slanty wall! At first it was just Adam leaning against it but I wasn't going to let him have all the fun so I tottered along the little ledge too to join him. I love the weird proportions of the top right photo especially.

Ttfn x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

T-minus 6months / 184days!