Minimoon Monday - jersey seafari

After last week's MM post I decided the photos from our amazingly romantic boat trip didn't quite cut it so I've made up a little video for y'all to enjoy! This is the first time I've ever added a video to my blog so fingers crossed it works! I guess you could class this as my first vlog. Wow I'm finally moving with the times!
I used my Panasonic HM-TA2 camera that I was lucky enough to get for my birthday from ma&pa. It was great to be able to capture our Minimoon both with pics & videos (though it did mean another camera Adam had to juggle with! :P).

The music is Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros 'Home.' As we zoomed along the coastline we had music in the background which I'd forgotten about till I was in a shop the other day & this came on, I closed my eyes & I was straight away back on that boat with Adam! I went up to an assistant & asked who this was & the track name so I could download it & add it to my video. It's such a perfect song for a perfect ride.

Don't forget to visit the Jersey Seafari website if you'd like to book a trip. It was ace!
(pt1, pt2pt3 of my minimoon series can be found by clicking the numbers)
Ttfn x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Londoners pt1

Happy 30th Adam!