love letters for the new generation.

What's better than giving the person you love a secret message that can only be deciphered when they scan it with their phone?! I first saw the idea here & thought I'd give it a go. I made my own personal QR code using a site like this & got stitching away in my lunch hour.
It was fun watching Adam figure out what it was & then when he scanned it the real message appeared. I love doing crafty things but I've just not had the time lately to start anything new but while doing this a little spark has been ignited again so watch this space, hopefully there'll be a lot more diy things in the future!
We'd both agreed we wouldn't do gifts this year (I think getting married is a big enough gift of love to one another!) but Adam also couldn't resist getting a bit soppy & got me a toast stamp for my breakfast.
I love the way we both had the same message to say but used 2 different methods - one retro & one techno!

Hope y'all had a lovely day whatever you ended up doing.
Ttfn x

Comments

Suzy Krause said…
this post is fantastic. all of it.
Anonymous said…
Did I tell you about the QR thing in Israel? <3 Awwww!!! xxxxx

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies what #ldnlunch

Russia Rabble 2018

.....the elephant sneezed and fell on its knees.......